WPA CHRISTMAS CARD COMPETITION 2021
We welcome entries from all members and non members of WPA
• Children of 15 years and under
• Adults and others of 16 years and over
- please download the entry form and send with your entry to:
firstname.lastname@example.org by 31 August 2021
Your designs can be a photo, painting or other media and can be in colour or black and white and must be in two dimensions.
Entries must be digital images submitted as high-resolution JPEGs and WPA reserve the right to crop the image as needed.
WPA would like the designs to feature an appropriate subject for the WPA (Galliformes theme – pheasants, partridge, quail, grouse etc)
The winners of the children’s 15 years and under will receive a £20 Amazon voucher and two packs of cards printed with their design on the front and name on the back.
The winners of the adults 16 years and over will receive a £30 Amazon voucher and two packs of cards printed with their design on the front and name on the back.
All net proceeds from the sale of the Christmas cards go to WPA
Closing date: 31 August 2021.
Entry Terms and Conditions
• Entries must be digital images submitted as high resolution JPEGs or hard copy 2D designs or drawings. No non digital entries will be returned unless received with a stamped addressed envelope of the correct size with protective cardboard backing.
• The closing date for submissions is midnight on 31 August 2021.
• Winners will be announced before the end of September 2021.
• The copyright of the entire image, painting, drawing used in the design must belong to the entrant. All designs submitted must be the work of the individual submitting them and must not have been published elsewhere or have won a prize in any other competition. It is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure that any images they submit have been taken with the permission of the subject and do not infringe the copyright of any third party or any laws. Entrants must warrant that the entry they are submitting is their own work and that they own the copyright for it.
• Entrants will retain copyright in the designs they submit. By entering the competition, all entrants grant to WPA the right to publish their design(s) on Christmas cards and note cards (physical and e-cards) and to use the image(s) on our website, social media and other publicity materials.
• Judges appointed by WPA will choose the winners. WPA’s decision on all matters relating to the competition is final and no correspondence will be entered into concerning the competition’s judging and organisation.
• WPA reserves the right to cancel this competition or alter the rules at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
• Any breach of these terms by an entrant will void their entry.
• Parental consent must be given for entries from children (under 18) as well as for publicity
• The winning entries and names will be displayed on WPA’s website, social media pages and released to media. Please confirm you are happy for your name to be released to the press by ticking the appropriate box on the entry form which can be dowloaded here.
If you have an questions please contact: email@example.com